- 53-4, Kabutoyama-cho,
Nishinomiya City, Hyogo 662-0001
※Please check the number carefully to avoid misdials.
- Capacity: 5 motor coach and 50 cars
- Time required from the nearest station
- In case of coming by Hankyu Train
Get off at Hankyu Rukawa Station About 12 minutes by taxi
- In case of coming by JR
Get off at Sakura Rukawa Station About 13 minutes by taxi
- When coming by Hanshin Train
Get off at Hanshin Nishinomiya station About 15 minutes by taxi
- Coming by bus
From Hankyu Rukawa Station / Hanshin Nishinomiya Station, take the bus bound for Koyama Graveyard and get off at “Koyama Graveyard Front”
- Other major public institutions
- Osaka International Airport (Itami Airport)
About 30 minutes by car
- Shin Kobe Station
About 35 minutes by car
- Kansai International Airport
About 70 minutes by car
Hours and Admission
- Opening Hours:
- 10:00～17:00（Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.）
※If a national holiday falls on a Tuesday, the museum will be closed on the next weekday.
During the rotation period of display
Year-end and New Year’s Holiday
※May have additional closures due to maintenance etc. Please check the calendar for the newest information.
Adults ¥1,000 University, High School Students ¥700 Junior High, Elementary School Students ¥500
※Visitors with disabilities are free of charge. (Must show the physical disability certificate)
- Group rates（20 people or more）
Adults ¥800 University, High School Students ¥600 Junior High, Elementary School Students ¥400
Photography and smoking are prohibited throughout the entire building.